testimonies

How has Rhythm Game Club affected your life and what does/did it mean to you? What was your experience with Rhythm Game Club?

SUNNY:

"RGC is how I found most of my closest friends, it truly changed my life as it is and it became the reason I looked forward to Wednesdays. RGC was the thing that helped me get through the week when I was swamped by finals or getting castrated by APchem. RGC genuinely means so much to me and I definitely wouldn't be the person I am now if it didn't exist. I have never met so many people I could fully be myself around until I found this club and this club found me. I love RGC and I hope it brings just as much or more happiness to the upcoming members as it did to me. Finding people that you fit in with is so rare, but RGC is how I found those people. My RGC experience was very very positive."

ANONYMOUS:


"rgc has become a place where i truly belong. like a second home type thing yk? i think it says a ton when rgc is the only time i willingly go to school lol"

JOSIE:

"I mentioned this before during Senior Sunset but RGC was really the first friend group I felt like I belonged to. And I talk abt marching band a lot but that was more of a community than a friend group, yknow? Anyways it was the first chance I got at things like going to the movies, hanging out & goofing off with other people somewhere random, just gay up having fun with no real goal. I definitely feel like I'd be a more miserable person if I couldn't experience that, so. thanks. thanks isn't enough, but thanks."

SERENE:

"i gained some new friends from RGC and talking to them made me more social in general."

SKY:


"It creates a space where i truly felt myself and belong. Without RGC I would've been so lonely in high-school, not knowing that I am free to do whatever and be whatever I want. It was great knowing people actually support me for who i really am. When i felt like living was pointless slop, i still looked forward to Wednesday bcuz of you guys. RGC thank you for existing and together we will forever be RGC I love everyone."

LILY:


"this club has genuinely changed my life. i wouldnt be friends with anyone ive become close with if it wasnt for this club and for project sekai existing (if it didnt exist, i likely would've never ever actually talked with Sunny). ive had so many fond memories made in this club, ive met so many wonderful people who i consider my dearest and closest friends today. rhythm game club gave me a second chance at being myself and gave me an opportunity to start fresh with people i didnt know while still having those familiar faces that helped me settle in and bring me to who i am today; i never wouldve become this social and embrace who i really am. i really think i got lucky finding some of the kindest people ever and even a forever partner. i owe so much to this club and im so glad ill be able to repay all its given me by giving my all into becoming a good secretary after Kotori. thank you Josh for all you have done, i hope this club brings much more happiness over the years!"

JANICE:


"RGC was where I made a lot of my friends, so it means a lot to me. Even if I didn’t participate in the game we were playing that week, I would always try to show up just to hang out. It was a safe space to relax and meet new people. I’ll forever be grateful for the memories I made in this club."
















pedophiles. are you happy now ren?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts